Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take the Mouldit resin base and hardener; mix it thoroughly to make even dough.
• Take the dough; roll it to make the medium thin slab with a rolling pin.
• Let the slab get semi dry.
• Draw and cut three flying pigeons, the symbol of piece out of it.
• Cut out of the clay pigeons will look like this.
• Pierce three holes towards the stomach line of the pigeons.
• Let the clay pigeons dry completely.
• Take tri colour woolen strands to make the tassels to dangle it.
• Paint the pigeons with Acrylic Colour Prussian Blue 19, White 27 and Water Based Glass Colours White.
• Let it dry.
• Attach the fridge magnet from the rear side of the pigeons with little amount of the clay and Fabric Glue.
• Leave it to dry.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colour Prussian Blue 19, White 27, Fevicryl Water Based Glass Colours (White), Fevicryl Mouldit, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Brushes, Tri Colour Woolen Strands, Scissors, Clay Carving Tools, Rolling Pin, Colour Palette, Water Container, Paper Cutter