Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take an A4 size foam sheet; draw three parallel curved lines to depict a flag. Refer to the main image.
• Cut along the outlines of the curved lines.
• Take the piece of a corrugated box flap measuring 4” x 4” in size. Stick the curved lines from the foam sheet on the piece of the corrugated box using Fabric Glue.
• Let it dry completely. You will get a block for printing.
• Take the plain cotton bag to take the prints on it.
• Divide the surface of the bag in squares or rectangles (depend on the size of the bag) evenly.
• Take the foam sheet block; create the print of the block using Fabric Colours Prussian Blue 219, Acrylic Colours Neon Green 012 and Orange 017 in alternate squares. Leave it to dry.
• Paint a few circles with Acrylic Colour Pearl Metallic Gold 352 in rest of the squares.
• Let it dry completely.
• Paint the divided line of the squares with dotted lines using Fabric Colours Prussian Blue 219. Let it dry completely.
• The tote bag is ready!
Fevicryl Fabric Colours Prussian Blue 219, Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Neon Green 012, Orange 017, Fevicryl Acrylic Colour Pearl Metallic Gold 352, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Brushes, A4 Size Foam Sheet, Pencil, Ruler, Scissors, Corrugated Box Flap, Paper Cutter, Plain White Cotton Bag, Colour Palette, Water Container.