Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take mouldit resin base and hardener; mix it thoroughly to make even dough.
• Take the dough ball; roll it to make the medium thin slab with a rolling pin.
• Leave it till semi dry.
• Draw an outline of the feathers shaped like a flower on it.
• Cut along the outline of the feather fan neatly.
• Similarly take some dough, roll it to make the carrot shape to make the body of the peacock.
• Let it get semi dry.
• Take the terracotta pot and paint it with Acrylic Colour White 27. Let it dry.
• Attach the body of the peacock to the pot using little amount of the clay and Fabric Glue.
• Let it dry.
• Take an A4 paper; draw the feather design of the peacock in the size of the clay feather fan on it.
• Paint the clay slab feather fan with the base coat of light shade of blue made by mixing Acrylic Colours Pearl White 301 and Sky Blue 319. Let it dry.
• Trace the same design of the feathers on the painted clay slab with yellow carbon paper.
• Paint the details of the feather with Acrylic Colours White 27, Pearl White 301, Pink 303, Blue 305, Sky Blue 319 and Turquoise Blue 320.
• Leave it to dry.
• Paint the pot and the peacock body with Acrylic Colours Pearl White 301 and Sky Blue 319. Leave it to dry.
• Attach and stick the painted feather fan on the back side of the pot with little amount of the clay and Fabric Glue.
• Paint the eyes of the peacock with 3D Cone Outliner Non Sticky Black 708. Let it dry.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours White 27, Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Pearl White 301, Pink 303, Blue 305, Sky Blue 319, Turquoise Blue 320, Fevicryl 3 D Cone Outliner Non Sticky Black 708, Fevicryl Mouldit, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Brushes, A4 Paper, Yellow Carbon Paper, Small Terracotta Pot, Ornamental Stones (Golden Coloured Small Sized), Rolling Pin, Paper Cutter, Pencil, Clay Carving Tools, Colour Palette, Water Container.