Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take 1 meter of mal fabric
• Draw few small and big kites on the two opposite ends of the stole randomly
• Outline the kites with Fevicol A+ neatly. Leave it to dry completely.
• Paint the kites with Fabric Colours Turquoise Blue 222 and Teal Blue 268 respectively.
• Leave it to dry completely.
• Paint the watery shade of yellow using Fabric Colour Chrome Yellow 203 on the rest of stole.
• Let it dry completely.
• Then remove Fevicol A+ by wetting the area slightly and scraping it off with fingers. Leave it to dry. This method is also called glue batik.
Fevicryl Fabric Colours Chrome Yellow 203, Turquoise Blue 222, Teal Blue 268, Fevicol A+, Fine Art Brushes, 1 Meter of Mal Fabric, Pencil, Colour Palette, Water Container