Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take Mouldit resin base and hardener; mix it thoroughly to make even dough.
• You will need about 16 Mouldit packets for the dangler.
• Take a ball of the dough.
• Roll it to make the slab.
• Press the cookie cutters into the slab to get the shapes like Heart, Star, Flower, circle, diamond and oval.
• Pierce the holes on the opposite ends of each for dangling.
• Make about 5 to 6 pieces of each shape.
• Create different textures on the clay with the help of the stamps, Clay Carving Tools, Pencil, Pen refill, Pen Caps and the Paper Cutter.
• Leave it to dry.
• Your clay pieces of different shaped will look like this after drying.
• Paint the decorative clay pieces with Acrylic Colours Coral Red 66, Neon Yellow 011, Green 012, Orange 017, Pink 018 and Pearl Metallic Gold 352.
• Let it dry completely.
• Take colourful wooden beads, needle and the thread.
• Pass the thread through each of the clay piece along with the wooden beads to make strands of the clay pieces and the beads.
• Dangle each strand by attaching the curtain hooks.
• Your clay curtain will look like this.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Coral Red 66, Neon Yellow 011, Green 012, Orange 017, Pink 018, Fevicryl Acrylic Colour Pearl Metallic Gold 352, Fevicryl Mouldit, Fine Art Brushes, Different Shaped Cookie Cutters ( Heart, Flower, Round, Oval, Square Star, Diamond Shaped), Stamps (Ornamental Design), Rolling Pin, Clay Carving Tools, Texturing Tools( Old Rifle, Cap Of The Pen), Needle and Thread, Colourful Wooden Beads, Pencil, Ruler, Colour Palette, Water Container, Hooks