Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take an A4 paper and draw a simple diya on it.
• Place an OHP Sheet on the drawing and outline the diya with 3 D Outliner Glitter Gold 401.
• Let it dry. You have to make 20 such diyas on an OHP Sheet.
• Paint the diyas with water based glass colours of your choice
• Leave it to dry.
• Cut along the outlines of each diya neatly with pair of scissors.
• Decorate the diya by sticking the small white coloured ornamental stones with Fabric Glue randomly.
• Let it dry. Refer to the image.
• Take two similar diya cut outs.
• Take one of the diya and cut aslit on it starting from the base of the diya till the tear drop shape.
• Similarly take the other diya and cut a slit on it starting from the top of tear drop shape towards the centre. Insert the diyas into each other.
• Refer to the main image.
• After assembling and inserting the two diyas together it will look like this.
• Similarly do it with other diyas
• Take golden thread, needle and colourful wooden bead.s
• Pass the thread through each diya and make the dangler with it.
• Colourful diya dangler is ready to use.
Fevicryl 3D Outliner Glitter Gold 401, Fevicryl Water Based Glass Colours Kit, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, OHP Sheets, A4 Paper, Pencil, Golden Thread and Needle, Scissors, Colourful Wooden Beads, Ornamental Stones (White Small).