Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take plain terracotta vases.
• Paint the vases with the base coat of Acrylic Colour White 27.
• Let it dry.
• Take two A4 papers and draw a doodle face of Buddha on one of the paper and few lotus flowers on the other paper.
• On one pot and trace the face of Buddha with zig zag design and lotus on a background of zig zag design on the other with yellow carbon paper.
• Paint the zig-zag lines, the lotus flowers and the face of the Buddha using Acrylic Colours Black 02, dark green 06, White 27, sky blue 63, Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Neon Yellow 011, Green 012, Orange 017 and Pink 018.
• Leave it to dry.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Black 02, dark green 06, White 27, sky blue 63, Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Neon Yellow 011, Green 012, Orange 017, Pink 018, Fine Art Brushes, A4 Paper, Yellow Carbon Paper, Pencil, Colour Palette, Water Container, Terracotta Vases