Pithora Painting On Vase
By Hobby Ideas Team
Dec. 17, 2018
You Will Need :
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Black 02, Dark Green 06, Golden Yellow 09, Light Green 12, Prussian Blue 19, Ultramarine Blue 23, White 27, Coral Red 66, Fevicryl Acrylic Colour Pearl Metallic Gold 352, Fine Art Brushes, Terracotta Pot, A4 Paper, Yellow Carbon Paper, Colour Palette, Water Container, Pencil
New Year calls for some new décor ideas. Accentuate your corners with hand painted eclectic vase like this. Make this art and craft DIY
project in a jiffy with bright Fevicryl Acrylic Colours. Learn easy Pithora painting design on flower vases and give your plain flower vase a complete traditional makeover!
If you like recreating traditional DIY projects then you must definitely check out Buddha Flower Vase Painting
, Diy Lippan Art Kettle
, Lippan Art Vase
and many more at Hobby Ideas.
You can check out the art & craft products offered by us in the Catalogue
section of the page. This DIY is mainly made using Fevicryl Acrylic Colours
, terracotta pot, fine art brushes etc.
STEP 1 : Curing the vase
• Take plain terracotta vase and dip it in water for 2 hours.
STEP 2 : Painting the base
• Paint the vase with the base coat of Acrylic Colour White 27.
• Let it dry.
STEP 3 : Draw the Pithora art design
• Draw an oval shape in the centre of the wall of the vase for Pithora design.
• Paint the outline of the oval with Acrylic Colours Golden Yellow 09, Prussian Blue 19, Ultramarine Blue 23 and Pearl Metallic Gold 352. Leave it to dry.
• Take an A4 paper; draw the Pithora motifs on it.
• Trace the same design in the oval with yellow carbon paper.
STEP 4 : Painting the Pithora art design
• Paint the design with Acrylic Colours Black 02, Dark Green 06, Golden Yellow 09, Light Green 12, Prussian Blue 19, Ultramarine Blue 23, White 27, Coral Red 66 and Pearl Metallic Gold 352.
• Let it dry.