Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
• Take the old used metal tin and clean it thoroughly.
• Prime and paint the tin with light shade of yellow as the base coat made by mixing Acrylic Colours Chrome Yellow 03 and White 27.
• Leave it to dry completely.
• Take an A3 white paper. Draw a few Storks on it.
• Trace the muster of Storks randomly all over on the tin with a yellow carbon paper.
• Paint the storks using Acrylic Colour Black 02. Paint the feathers in hatching effect style to get dimension.
• Write the word “fly” in between the storks in cursive style with Acrylic Colour Black 02. Leave it to dry completely.
• Paint the upper and the lower border line of the Tin with Acrylic Colour Black 02. Let it dry.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colour Black 02, Chrome Yellow 03, White 27, Fine Art Brushes, Old Used Metal Tin, A3 White Paper, Yellow Carbon Paper, Pencil, Colour Palette, Water Container.