Mughal Arches With Floral Butta
You Will Need:
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours - Black 02, Dark Green 06, Light Green 12, Ultramarine Blue 23, Violet 25, White 27, Deep Brilliant Purple 64, Fevicryl 3D Outliner Pearl Metallic - Gold 352, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Brushes, Corrugated Sheet, Paper Cutter, Pencil, A4 White Paper, Yellow & White Carbon Paper, Assorted Glass Beads, Assorted Wooden Beads, Assorted Colour Sequins, Antique Gold Cut dana, Toothpick, Scissors, Woolen Threads, Ruler, Colour Palette, Water Container
Step into the world of timeless elegance with our Mughal arches adorned with intricate floral butta designs made by using corrugated sheets with Fevicryl Acrylic Colours
STEP 1 : Prepare the base
- Take corrugated sheets. Mark and cut six rectangles measuring 6” x 8” in size.
- We are going to make Mughal arches with a jaali design and floral buttas along with embellishments to give it that rich and regal look.
STEP 2 : Mark and cut shapes
- Mark and cut three different shaped arches from Mughal architecture.
STEP 3 : Paint the base coat
- Paint the arches with a base coat of Acrylic Colour - White 27. Let it dry.
STEP 4 : Paint and make the jaali
- Take A4 white paper, draw three different jaali patterns on it, Trace the same pattern on the arches with white carbon paper.
- Paint the arches with royal shades using Acrylic Colours - Black 02, Chrome Yellow 03, Dark Green 06, Light Green 12, Ultramarine Blue 23, Violet 25, White 27 and Deep Brilliant Purple 64. Let it dry.
- Paint the jali design on the arches with 3D Outliner Pearl Metallic - Gold 352. Let it dry.
STEP 5 : Enhance the design
- Take a A4 white paper, draw a floral butta design on it in the size of the rear side base of the arches.
- Trace the buttas on the base with yellow carbon paper.
- Enhance the floral butta design by sticking assorted glass beads (Fushia pink, Mandarin orange, Sky blue and Antique gold), assorted sequins, antique gold cut danas using Fabric Glue. Let it dry.
STEP 6 : Finishing touches
- Stick the arches appropriately to the flower design with Fabric Glue.
- Your arches with a floral butta design will look like this.
- Take similar shades of woollen threads. String in the beads, to make beaded strands.
- Make the tassels and enhance the jaali design by sticking similar shades of glass beads as that of the butta on it using Fabric Glue.
- Let it dry.