How To Paint White Shirt With Tropical Design
You Will Need:
Fevicryl Fevicryl Colours Black 202, Chrome Yellow 203, Dark Green 206, Orange 217, Ultramarine Blue 223, White 227, Sky Blue 263, Deep Brilliant Purple 264, Salmon Pink 265, Coral Red 266, Greenery 267, Teal Blue 268, Fine Art Brushes, A3 Paper, Yellow Carbon Paper, Pencil, Plain White Long Shirt, Colour Palette, Water Container.
Tropical is bright, tropical is in! Paint this lovely shirt with tropical design using Fevicryl Fabric Colours and wear it with flourish! You can customize your own white shirt using these amazing fabric painting technique
which will not only add colour to your wardrobe but will also look effortlessly stylish and cute!
• Take an A3 paper; draw a tropical composition design with birds, leaves and flowers on it.
• Take a plain white shirt and trace the same design towards the base of the shirt using yellow carbon paper.
• Paint the design in shading effect using Fabric Colours Chrome Yellow 203, Dark Green 206, Orange 217, Ultramarine Blue 223, White 227, Sky Blue 263, Deep Brilliant Purple 264, Salmon Pink 265, Coral Red 266, Greenery 267 and Teal Blue 268 as shown in the image.
• Leave it to dry.
• Paint the outline of the birds, flowers, leaves and the pollens of the flowers with Fabric Colour Black 202. Similarly paint the cuffs of the shirt.
• Your painted shirt will look like this.
Here's the design sheet for you to get going and make one for yourself too!