Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take an old Cd and draw a radiating flower shaped psychedelic pattern on the CD with a white pencil.
• Refer to the image.
• Outline the psychedelic pattern with 3D Cone Outliner Non Sticky White 707.
• Let it dry completely.
• Paint the design with Fevicryl Water Based Glass Colours neatly.
• Leave it to dry.
• Take Mouldit resin base and hardener; mix it thoroughly to make even dough.
• Take the dough; roll it to make the medium thin slab with rolling pin. Let it get semi dry.
• Draw the numbers “2 0 1 9” to depict the New Year on the clay slab.
• Cut out the numbers with a paper cutter.
• Leave it to dry completely.
• Paint the numbers with the base coat of Acrylic colour White 27. Let it dry.
• Paint the numbers with 3D Cone Outliner Non Sticky Glitter Silver 402. Let it dry.
• Take the corrugated sheet; draw and cut the numbers “2 0 1 9” to depict the New Year from it. Make sure that these numbers should be slightly bigger than the clay cut out numbers.
• Paint the corrugated numbers with 3D Cone Outliner Non Sticky glitter Blue 404. Let it dry.
• Arrange and stick the clay numbers on the corrugated numbers with Fabric Glue. Let it dry.
• Take an A3 paper; cut it in the size of the CD. Stick the white paper circle from the rear side of the CD by sandwiching the silver thread in between using Fabric Glue. Leave it to dry.
• Dangle the CD for the decoration of NEW YEAR.
Fevicryl 3D Cone Outliner Non Sticky White 707, Fevicryl 3D Cone Outliner Non Sticky Glitter Silver 402, Blue 404, Fevicryl Water Based Glass Colours Kit, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Old CD, A3 Paper, White Pencil, Ruler, Corrugated Sheet, Paper Cutter, Scissors, Silver Thread