Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Crimson 04, Dark Brown 05, White 27, Fine Art Brushes, Pencil, Colour Palette, Water Container
How lovely are the folk arts of India and moreso when we can paint them on our walls to give an eclectic look to our décor! Read more to learn how we can paint Warli on the walls.
STEP 1 : Draw the design
• We are going to paint the traditional Warli art border on the wall with Acrylic Colours.
• Draw the Warli border design on the wall.
STEP 2 : Paint the design
• Paint the background of the Warli figure design in shade of Terracotta Colour made by mixing Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Crimson 04, and Dark Brown 05.
• Let it dry.
• Paint the figures and the both side border design with Acrylic Colours White 27.
• Leave it to dry completely.