You Will Need:
Fevicryl Acrylic Colour Black 02, Crimson 04, Dark Green 06, Golden Yellow 09, Lemon Yellow 11, White 27, Sky Blue 63, Greenery 67, Fevicryl Mouldit, Fine Art Brushes, Rolling Pin, Plastic Or Steel Plate (In House), Talcum Powder, Pencil, Colour Palette, Water Container
Why shouldn’t the trinket holders be as cute as the trinkets themselves? Here is an array of plates that will make any tabletop look cool!
STEP 1 : Source the base and mix Mouldit
• We are going to make the trinket holder using Mouldit.
• Take any steel or plastic plate in house, measuring approximately 4” diameter.
• Take the Mouldit resin base and hardener; mix it thoroughly to make even dough.
STEP 2 : Roll the dough
• Take the dough, roll it to make a medium thin slab with a rolling pin.
STEP 3 : Make the base
• Let it get semi dry; then place the slab on the rear side of the plate by applying talcum powder on the surface to remove the mould easily.
• Let it dry.
• Finish the plate with polish paper.
• Make 5 such plates.
STEP 4 : Paint the base and draw the design.
• Paint the plates with base coat of acrylic Colour White 27.
• Let it dry completely.
• Draw faces of the girls with different hair styles with a few flowers and birds in hair on the plates.
STEP 5 : Paint the design.
• Paint the design with Acrylic Colour Black 02, Crimson 04, Dark Green 06, Golden Yellow 09, Lemon Yellow 11, White 27, Sky Blue 63 and Greenery 67.
• Leave it to dry.