Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take Mouldit resin base and hardener; mix it thoroughly to make even dough.
• Take the dough; roll it to make a medium thick slab with a rolling pin.
• Mould the body of the sloth with the slab.
• The body of the sloth will look like the boat with limbs where you can place the mobile or cards.
• Take some dough to make the round head of the sloth. Attach the head to the body and leave it for drying.
• Paint the sloth in shading effect using Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02, Dark Brown 05, Sap Green 21, Yellow Ochre 26 and White 27.
• With the help of brush strokes depict the hair on the body of the sloth.
• Refer to the image.
• Your sloth mobile or a card holder is ready.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02, Dark Brown 05, Sap Green 21, Yellow Ochre 26, White 27, Fevicryl Mouldit, Fine Art Brushes, Rolling Pin, Ruler, Pencil, Paper Cutter, Colour Palette, Water Container.