Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Black 02, White 27, Fine Art Brushes, Pencil, Colour Palette, Water Container
How cute is the Ele painted on a switch board! Add a dash of cuteness to your kid’s room with this easy wall art!
STEP 1 : Drawing the elephant
• We are going to paint the cute sleeping elephant above the switch board with Acrylic Colours.
• Draw the sleeping elephant above the switch board with a pencil
STEP 2 : Painting the elephant
• Paint the elephant with the shade of the grey using Acrylic Colours Black 02 and White 27.
• Paint the “z z z” letter towards the trunk of the elephant to depict snoring with the shade of the grey.
• Leave it to dry completely.