Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take a 12” x 16” canvas board.
• Paint the board with the base coat of light pink made by mixing Acrylic Colour Pink 18 and White 27.
• Let it dry.
• Take an A4 paper, draw a cupid on it.
• Trace the same towards the bottom side corner of the painted canvas with yellow carbon paper.
• Paint the cupid with Acrylic Colour Black 02.
• Let it dry completely.
• Take the colourful paper, draw and cut few small and the big hearts out of it.
• Take the paper hearts and stick them on the canvas using Fabric Glue.
• Let it dry.
• Take a stencil jali design and paint it on the hearts randomly using Acrylic Colour Sparkling Pearl Golden Yellow 907. Leave it to dry.
• Take the flower lace and cut flowers out of it and keep it aside for further arrangement.
• Arrange and stick the felt flowers, lace flowers and the colourful buttons around the hearts with fabric glue. Leave it to dry completely.
• Paint the edges of the canvas with the touch of Indian Jamun Shade from Artistry Ink. Let it dry.
• Refer to the image.
• Paint the word “ LOVE” randomly all over on the canvas around the cupid with Acrylic Colour Pearl Metallic Gold 352.
• Leave it to dry completely.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Black 02, Pink 18, White 27, Fevicryl Acrylic Colour Pearl Metallic Gold 352, Fevicryl Acrylic Colour Sparkling Pearl Golden Yellow 907, 12” 16” Fine Art canvas board, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Brushes, A4 White Paper, Yellow Carbon Paper, A4 Colourful Prints Papers, Pencil, Scissors, Sponge, Readymade Felt Flowers, Flower Lace, Colourful Buttons, Artistry Ink (Indian Jamun), Colour Palette, Water Container