Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• We are going to make a Knick knack tray in shape of cute animals.
• Take Mouldit resin base and hardener, mix it thoroughly to make even dough.
• Take the dough ball and roll it to make the medium thin slab.
• Let it get semi dry.
• Take an A4 paper and draw fish, sheep and bird on it
• Place an OHP sheet on the drawing.
• Place the clay slab on it and mark the shape of the fish.
• Cut the shapes of the fish neatly.
• Similarly cut the sheep and the bird shape out of it.
• Create the simple texture on it with clay carving tools.
• Leave it to dry completely.
• Paint the fish, the sheep, the bird and the wooden plank with Acrylic Colours Black 02, Crimson 04, Dark Green 06, Lemon Yellow 11, Orange 17, Prussian Blue 19, White 27, Cerulean Blue 32, Deep Brilliant Purple 64, Teal Blue 68 and Neon Pink 018.
• Paint few polka dots on the plank with Acrylic Colour Neon Pink 018. Refer to the image.
• Let it dry.
• Stick the fish, the sheep and the bird on the painted plank with little amount of clay and Fabric Glue. Let it dry completely.
• Enhance the eyes of the bird, the sheep and the fish by sticking the different sized googly eyes with Fabric Glue.
• The Knick Knack tray is ready.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Black 02, Crimson 04, Dark Green 06, Lemon Yellow 11, Orange 17, Prussian Blue 19, White 27, Cerulean Blue 32, Deep Brilliant Purple 64, Teal Blue 68, Neon Pink 018, Fevicryl Mouldit, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Brushes, Rolling Pin, Clay Carving Tools, Paper Cutter, A4 White Paper, OHP Sheet, Pencil, 2” X 10” Sized Wooden Plank, Googly Eyes, Colour Palette, Water Container.