How To Make Customized Denim Jump Suit
You Will Need:
Fevicryl Soft Acrylic Colours Black 202, White 227, Coral Red 266, Teal Blue 268, Fine Art Brushes, A3 Sized White Paper, Yellow Carbon Paper, Pencil, Colour Palette, Water Container, Plain Denim Jump Suit
You can now customize your plain jumpsuit by using these simple yet elegant fabric painting technique
. Paint stunning designs using acrylic colours and pair it with cute earrings to get a perfect look! This fabric painting activity is not only fun but also unleashes your inner fashion expert.
• Take plain denim jump suit.
• Take an A3 sized white paper and draw few different style small, medium and big sized birds inspired by scandinavian art form on it.
• Trace the same towards the bottom side near the pockets of the jump suit with yellow carbon paper.
• Paint the birds with Soft Acrylic Colours White 227, Coral Red 266 and Teal Blue 268 respectively.
• Leave it to dry.
• Paint the details like feathers, eyes and the tails with soft acrylic colours black 202. Leave it to dry.