Gnomes Key Chains
By Hobby Ideas Team
Dec. 2, 2020
You Will Need :
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02, Chrome Yellow 03, Violet 25, White 27, Flesh Tint 30, Teal Blue 68, Neon Pink 018, Fevicryl Mouldit, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Brushes, Clay Carving Tools, Paper Cutter, Key Chain Attachments, Rolling Pin, Colour Palette, Water Container.
Delve into the Christmas Spirit and make some unique handmade gifts for your friends and family like these cute Gnomes key Chains. Made with Fevicryl Mouldit, these will be cherished for a long time
STEP 1 : Mix Fevicryl Mouldit
• We are going to make key chains with Gnomes, considered to be good luck charms using Mouldit.
• Take Mouldit resin base and hardener; mix it thoroughly to make even dough.
STEP 2 : Roll the slab
• Take the dough; roll it to make a medium thick slab with a rolling pin.
• Let the slab get semi dry.
STEP 3 : Cutting and Moulding the figures
• Draw and cut the outline figures of Gnomes out of the slab; cut about 4 figures of Gnomes.
• Take some clay to create the facial details like the long beard, the hair, the big nose and the conical cap with small flowers, stars of the Gnomes.
• Create line texture on the beard with clay carving tools.
• Pierce a hole towards the end of the cap further for the attachment of the key chain.
• Let it dry completely.
STEP 4 : Painting the figures
• Paint the Gnomes with Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02, Chrome Yellow 03, Violet 25, White 27, Flesh Tint 30, Teal Blue 68 and Neon Pink 018.
• Leave it to dry completely.
STEP 5 : Attachments and Finishing
• Attach the key chain attachments to the figurines of the Gnomes.
• Refer to the image.