Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Black 02, White 27, Fine Art Brushes, Pencil, White Imperial Thin Paper, Black Carbon Paper, Colour Palette, Water Container.
An ode to Frida, the feminist and Frida the artist this wall painting is just so cool. If you are a Frida fan like us try painting this in your room too with Fevicryl Acrylic Colours.
STEP 1 : Prepping the wall
• We are going to paint the simple pop art style portrait of great Mexican artist Frida on the wall.
• We have grey wall and we are going to use only two colours with the mix shades of the same for the wall painting.
STEP 2 : Drawing the design
• Take thin gsm white imperial paper; draw the basic portrait drawing of great Mexican artist Frida on it in pop art style on it.
• Trace the same on one side corner of the wall with black carbon paper.
• Refer to the image.
STEP 3 : Paint the design
• Paint the portrait with Acrylic Colours Black 02, White 27 and Grey mixing shade of both colours.
• Leave it to dry completely.
STEP 4 : Finishing the portrait
• Your finished portrait will look like this.
STEP 5 : Write a quote
• Write “Viva- La – Vida” a Spanish word (means long live life) beside Frida with Acrylic Colours Black 02.
• Let it dry completely.