Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Black 02, Crimson 04, Dark Brown 05, Golden Yellow 09, Light Green12, Orange 17, White 27, Cerulean Blue 32, Fevicryl Mouldit, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, 5” X 7” Fine Art Canvas Board, Fine Art Brushes, Pencil, Paper Cutter, Clay Carving Tools, Colour Palette, Water Container
Wont these cute li’l canvases brighten up your day! Made with a few Fevicryl products they are so much fun to create.
• We are going to make the canvas with Mixed media using Mouldit. • Take 5” x 7” size canvas.
• Paint the canvas with pastel shade using Acrylic Colours Crimson 04, Golden Yellow 09, Cerulean Blue 32 by adding white 27 in it. • Keep it aside for drying.
• Take Mouldit resin base and hardener; mix it thoroughly to make even dough.
• Take the dough, shape it to make the petals of the flower along with the centre bed of the flower. • Make three different flowers like this. • Refer to the image.
• Stick the flowers in the centre of the canvas using Fabric Glue. • Let it dry. • Paint the flowers with light shades of orange, blue and red using Acrylic Colours Crimson 04, Golden Yellow 09, Orange 17, Cerulean Blue 32 by adding in it. • Let it dry.
• Take some clay to make the leaves and the hair at the centre of the flower and stick it using Fabric Glue. • Let it dry. • Refer to the image.
• Paint the leaves and the details of the face using Acrylic Colours Black 02, Crimson 04, Dark Brown 05, Golden Yellow 09 and Light Green12. • Leave it to dry.
• Paint the polka dots on each petal using Acrylic Colour White 27. • Let it dry.
Cd Tealight Rangoli
Homemade Canvas Art With Fevicryl Acrylic Paint
Mouldit Disk Tealite Holder
Lotus Diya With Mouldit
Kitchen Sieve Tealite Holder With Lippan Art
Owl Fridge Magnet
Reena Choudhary Choudhary