Father And Son
You Will Need:
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02, Dark Brown 05, Golden Yellow09, Lemon Yellow 11, Sap Green 21, White 27, Coral Red 66, 5” X 7” Fine Art Canvas Board, Fine Art Brushes, Pencil, Colour Palette, Water Container
Here is a cute little scene of father and son bonding painted on a mini canvas. Isn’t the love and care apparent from this little piece of DIY art! Make one for yourself too using Fevicryl Acrylic Colours
STEP 1 : Take the base
• We are going to paint a silhouette of father and son during sunset.
• Take 5” x 7” canvas board.
STEP 2 : Paint the background
• Paint the light brown wash on the canvas with Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Dark Brown 05, Golden Yellow 09, Lemon Yellow 11, Sap Green 21 and White 27.
• Let it dry.
• Define the waves, the sun to create the Golden Twilight of the evening using Acrylic Colours Dark Brown 05, Golden Yellow09, Lemon Yellow 11, Sap Green 21, White 27 and Coral Red 66
• Leave it to dry.
STEP 3 : Paint the silhouette
• Paint the silhouette of the boy who is learning the bicycle from his dad at the beach using Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02 and White 27.
• Let it dry completely.