Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02, Dark Green 06, Lemon Yellow 11, Light Green 12, Ultramarine Blue 23, Yellow Ochre 26, White 27, Flesh Tint 30, Cerulean Blue 32, Teal Blue 68, Neon Pink 018, Fevicryl 3 D Outliner Glitter Gold 401, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Canvas Sheet, Fine Art Brushes, MDF Placemat, Pencil, Ruler, Card Board, Scissors, Colour Palette, Water Container
A cool door hanger for a cool lady! Isn’t this such a unique idea for Women’s day gift that will be cherished forever!
• We are going to make a door hanger in mixed media on MDF. • Take the piece of MDF, mark and cut the MDF in the shape of the door hanger.
• Paint the door hanger with the base coat of Acrylic Colour White 27. • Let it dry.
• Take the card board, mark and cut the outline of the girl figure. • Refer to the image.
• We are going to make the dress of the girl with canvas sheet. • Take the canvas sheet, mark and cut the sheet to make the dress of the girl. • Stick the canvas sheet appropriately on the card board cut out using Fabric glue. • Refer to the image.
• Paint the hanger along with the message “Fashion diva” using Acrylic Colours Black 02, Dark Green 06, Lemon Yellow 11, Teal Blue 68, Neon Pink 018 and paint few stars randomly with 3 D Outliner Glitter Gold 401. • Let it dry. • Refer to the image.
• Paint the dress, the face, the hair of the girl with Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02, Ultramarine Blue 23, Yellow Ochre 26, White 27, Flesh Tint 30 and Cerulean Blue 32. • Paint the grid effect on the background with Acrylic Colours Dark Green 06, Light Green 12, Teal Blue 68 and Cerulean Blue 32. • Leave it to dry completely. • Your door hanger is ready.
Mixed Media Canvases
Party Serving Tray
Girl On Swing
Buddha On Canvas
Mixed Media Wall Décor With Reindeer
Colourful Lippan Art Painting
Inspirational Wall Décor Plank
Paper Cup Goblins