Chanapatnam Parrot Earrings
April 11, 2021
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours – Black 02, Crimson 04, Dark Brown 05, Dark Green 06, Golden Yellow 09, Light Green 12, Orange 17, Violet 25, Yellow Ochre 26, White 27, Cerulean Blue 32, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, 8” x 8: Fine Art Canvas Board, Fine Art Brushes, Assorted Fabric Pieces, Pencil, Scissors, Colour Palette, Water Container
How cute are these mini canvases! Don’t they remind you of a vacation to a tropical island? Read more to learn how we made these cuties.
• We are going to make the mixed media canvas with patchwork fruits with the doodle design on it. • Take three 8” x 8” size canvases.
• Take one of the canvas and draw pears on it.
• Take assorted fabric patches and cut it accordingly in the size of the fruit. • Stick the fabric patches aesthetically on the fruit using Fabric Glue. • Let it dry. • Refer to the image.
• Similarly make the bunch of bananas and the apple with fabric patches using Fabric Glue. • Leave it to dry completely. • Refer to the image.
• Paint the background and the doodle design on the fruits with Acrylic Colours – Black 02, Crimson 04, Dark Brown 05, Dark Green 06, Golden Yellow 09, Light Green 12, Orange 17, Violet 25, Yellow Ochre 26, White 27 and Cerulean Blue 32. • Refer to the image. • Let it dry.