Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take Mouldit resin base and hardener; mix it thoroughly to make even dough.
• Take the dough; roll it to make the thick slab using rolling pin.
• Leave it till semi dry.
• Take an A4 white paper; draw the word “DAD” in Hindi script on it.
• Trace the same word on the slab neatly.
• Cut along the outlines of the word with a paper cutter.
• Let it dry completely.
• Paint the letters in shading effect with Acrylic Colours Pearl Blue 305, Pearl Black 306 and Pearl Sky Blue 319.
• Take the “L” shaped wooden pegs to make the book ends.
• Paint the pegs with the base coat of Acrylic Colour White 27. Let it dry.
• Paint the pegs with another coat of Acrylic Colour Pearl White 301 and the edges of the pegs with Neon Pink 018.
• Leave it to dry.
• Take the painted letters and stick it on the wooden pegs using little amount of the Mouldit and Fabric Glue.
• Leave it to dry completely.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours White 27, Neon Pink 018, Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Pearl White 301, Pearl Blue 305, Pearl Black 306,Pearl Sky Blue 319, Fevicryl Mouldit, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Brushes, A4 White Paper, Wooden Pegs (“L” Shaped), Paper Cutter, OHP Sheet, Pencil, Colour Palette, Water Container