Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take Mouldit resin base and hardener; mix it thoroughly to make even dough.
• Take the dough and roll it to make the medium thin slab.
• Let it get semi dry.
• Mark semi-circle that is 2 ½” broad to make a rainbow shape platter.
• Cut the slab evenly and fold the edges vertically.
• Make two such rainbow platters.
• Similarly take some dough to make small bowls which will fit exactly in the arch of rainbow platter.
• Let it dry completely.
• Paint the base coat of Acrylic Colour White 27 on the rainbow platters.
• Let it dry.
• Paint the individual colours in rainbow platter and the small round platter using Acrylic Colours Chrome Yellow 03, Crimson 04, Light Green 12, Orange 17, Prussian Blue 19, Ultramarine Blue 23 and Violet 25.
• Stick the bowl to the platter with Fabric Glue.
• Leave it to dry completely.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Chrome Yellow 03, Crimson 04, Light Green 12, Orange 17, Prussian Blue 19, Ultramarine Blue 23, White 27, Violet 25, Fevicryl Mouldit, Fine Art Brushes, Fabric Glue, Rolling Pin, Paper Cutter, Clay Carving Tools, Ruler, Pencil, Colour Palette, Water Container