Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take Mouldit resin base and hardener; mix it thoroughly to make even dough.
• Take the dough; divide the dough to make the rings and the big ears of Bunny.
• Shape the dough to make the ring which will hold the small goodie bag.
• Take some dough to make the big ears.
• Let it semi dry.
• Attach the ears with little amount of clay and Fabric Glue.
• Leave it to dry completely.
• Make 4 such bunny rings with different postures of the ears.
• Draw and paint the bunny face on each ring with different expressions using Acrylic Colours Black 02, Pink 18, White 27 and Cerulean Blue 32.
• Let it dry.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Black 02, Pink 18, White 27, Cerulean Blue 32, Fevicryl Mouldit, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Brushes, Clay Carving Tools, Colour Palette, Water Container