Make this cute and funky eye mask for Christmas party with Fevicryl Glass colours. Let your imagination run wild and create many more masks to make this party a happening one! To make this Reindeer mask just follow this step by step tutorial and make the coolest looking party face mask this Christmas Eve using basic glass painting
If glass painting is therapeutic for you then you must definitely try our other glass painting DIYs like How to Make Decorative Wall Plates Using Aluminium Plates
, How to Make Diya Wall Hanging
, How to Make a Bookmark Using Glass Paint
and much more at Hobby Ideas!
For more ideas on Christmas décor check out this unique DIYs How to Make Photo Frames with Ice Cream Sticks at Home
, Handmade Christmas Tree Making At Home
and DIY Hanging Snowflake Decorations
You can check out the art & craft products offered by us in the Catalogue
section of the page. This DIY is mainly made using Fevicryl 3D Outliner Colours
, Fevicryl Water Based Glass Colours Kit
and thick OHP sheets.
How to Make Reindeer Party Mask
STEP 1:- Drawing an outline for Reindeer mask
• Take an A4 paper; draw an eye mask depicting Reindeer for the occasion of the X’mas on it.
• Place an OHP sheet on the drawing and mark the design with 3 D Outliner Non Sticky Glitter Silver 402.
• Let it dry.
STEP 2:- Painting the Reindeer mask
• Paint the eye mask with Water Based Glass Colours Kit Tomato Red and Brown.
• Let it dry.
STEP 3:- Cutting the mask and assembly
• Cut along the outlines of the mask neatly with the pair of scissors.
• Refer to the image.
• After drying punch the holes on the opposite ends to tie the ribbon or the elastic neatly. The mask is ready!
you will need
Fevicryl 3D Outliner Non Sticky Glitter Silver 402, Fevicryl Water Based Glass Colours Kit (Tomato Red, Brown), Thick OHP Sheet, A4 Paper, Pencil, Single Punch, Silver Ribbon/ Elastic, Scissors.