Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• We are going to make a mixed media pop art card for Teachers day.
• Take an A4 red card paper, mark and cut 15” x 7 ½” in size.
• Fold the cut paper in the centre to make the card.
• Take the paper canvas, mark and cut the canvas measuring 6 ½” x 7” in size.
• Draw the radiating lines from the centre towards the outer edge of the canvas.
• Paint the radiating lines with Acrylic Colours Orange 17 and Cerulean Blue 32.
• Let it dry.
• Paint the outline of the radiating lines with 3 D Outliner White 707. Let it dry.
• Take yellow card paper.
• Draw and cut rays from it as depicted in the image.
• Take fine art canvas sheet, draw the rectangle measuring 4” x 2 ½” approximately. Draw a simple outline of the cloud on it.
• Cut along the outline of the cloud with the pair of the scissors.
• Paint the polka dots on the cloud with Acrylic Colour Coral Red 66. Let it dry.
• Write message in the centre of the cloud “ Gurave namah” in devnagari with Acrylic Colour Black 02 and Coral Red 66.
• Let it dry.
• Arrange and paste the painted paper canvas, sun rays and the message for teacher on the red folded card with fabric glue.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Black 02, Orange 17, Cerulean Blue 32, Coral Red 66, Fevicryl 3 D Outliner White 707, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Canvas Sheet, Fine Art Brushes, A3 Red Card Paper, A4 Yellow Card Paper, Paper Canvas, Pencil, Ruler, Scissors, Colour Palette, Water Container.