Chanapatnam Parrot Earrings
April 5, 2021
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Black 02, Light Green 12, Turquoise Blue 22, White 27, Teal Blue 68, Fevicryl 3 D Outliner Peral Matalic Gold 352, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fevicol A+, Fine Art Canvas Board 12” x 16, Fine Art Brushes, Jali Design Stencil, Assorted Colourful Card Papers, Paper Cutter, Pencil, Scissors, Golden Cord, Assorted Colourful Wooden Beads, Colour Palette, Water Container.
Celebrate Eid with gusto by adorning your walls with this eclectic Eid Diy! This mixed media canvas is sure to be the highlight of the décor!
• We are going to make a canvas with jali design with emboss effect and paper lanterns on it. • Take the canvas measuring 12” x 16” in size.
• Paint the canvas with the base coat of Acrylic Colours Black 02, Light Green 12, Turquoise Blue 22 and White 27. • Let it dry.
• We are going to make 3 D paper lanterns. • Take the colourful card papers of your choice. • Draw and cut the shape of the lantern out of it. • Make 6 to 7 such shapes, stick the shapes together with fabric Glue to create 3 D layers. • Let it dry completely. • We have made 3 such lanterns.
• Take the jali design stencil, place it on the right side of the canvas by leaving 1 ½” border. • Take 3 D Outliner, pour on the edge on the stencil and drag the 3 D on the stencil design with thick card paper or piece of cardboard neatly. • Remove the stencil to get the emboss effect on the canvas. • Let it dry completely. • Draw and paint the simple mandala design beside the jali design using Acrylic Colours White 27 and Teal Blue 68. • Let it dry. • The canvas with paper lantern will look like this on this stage.
• Stick the paper lanterns aesthetically on the jali design using Fabric Glue. • Let it dry. • Take the golden cord and colourful wooden beads, pass the thread through the beads to make the beaded strand. • Stick the beaded strand behind each lantern to show that the lanterns are dangle on it. • Refer to the image.