Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take the plain glass bottle to make it beautiful piece of art. Remove the label and wipe the bottle clean.
• Take an A4 white paper, mark and cut the paper in the size of the periphery of the bottle. Draw a design inspired from Jaipur pottery on it.
• Take the bottle and paint it with the base coat of Acrylic Colour White 27. Let it dry.
• Trace the same design on the bottle with yellow carbon paper.
• Paint the design on the bottles with water based glass colours golden yellow, sea blue, crystal green and ultramarine blue.
• Leave it to dry.
• Outline the design with 3D Cone Non Sticky Blue 702.
• Leave it to dry completely.
• Similarly make another bottle with vise-versa combination using water based glass colours and 3D Cone Non Sticky Pearl White 301
• Let it dry completely.
• Refer to the image.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colour White 27, Fevicryl 3 D Cone Non Sticky Blue 702, Fevicryl 3D Cone Non Sticky Pearl White 301, Fevicryl Water Based Glass Colours Kit, Fine Art Brushes, Glass Bottles, A4 White Paper, Yellow Carbon Paper, Pencil, Colour Palette, Water Container.