In these times of new normal, haven’t our homes have become our sanctuaries? We all want a decor that is a testament to our style and elevating it to make our homes look cosier is in and how! Painting on the walls is the new way of brightening the surroundings and it does bring about a much needed cheer! Enliven your homes with these stupendous wall painting ideas. It doesn’t need much to get started, a few paints and a creative idea is all you need. Paint your living area, bedroom or play room with abandon and share some happy moments with your family. Here are some simple ideas to paint and decorate the walls around your house with Fevicryl Acrylic Colours.
1. Block printing is a very popular technique of painting on Fabric. Why not try it on walls when it can give such brilliant results! It will be such a great accent to your living area.
2. Paint a bit of tradition on the walls with this simple yet beautiful Warli art from the tribes of Maharashtra. Traditionally made with rice flour on mud walls, these eclectic patterns look amazing in all settings. Do paint your patio or balcony with these designs to give it an eclectic look.
3. Make amazing mandalas on your walls with simple techniques and Fevicryl Acrylic Colours! Don’t the circular patterns transport us in a different realm altogether? Mandalas are apt for living rooms, study rooms, puja room or even a hallway! They are powerful and vibrant in all forms!
4. Make your walls shine with myriad of emotions through some art. Here is a simple yet beautiful tropical wall painting inspiration painted with Fevicryl Acrylic Colours. This is such a lovely design and can be done in any setting be it a living room or a bed room or a study.
5. Lastly we have a great idea for the little ones; A sleeping fairy on a wall! Don’t we all love fairy tales and want to get transported to the magical realm. Paint their favourite theme on the wall and get the kids to help you too.
So get started and give a dash of colours to your walls! Wall painting surely is therapeutic and makes you feel happier.