Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
How to Make Kites at Home
• Cut the OHP sheets in squares of various sizes. Take a few A4 sheet and draw various motifs in the size of the sizes. Keep the same under the OHP and draw the outlines using 3D Outliner Glitter Gold. Leave it to dry. Similarly cut a few triangles from the OHP sheet to make the tail of the kites. Outline them in a similar fashion.
How to Paint the Kites using Fevicryl Glass Colours
• Paint the square and triangle using bright Fevicryl Glass Colours. Leave them to dry. Stick the triangles to the respective squares to make kites with Fabric Glue. Leave them to dry.
How to Decorate the Kites
• Make tassels using embroidery threads and pass the beads through the thread. Attach the tassels on all the horizontal ends of the kites.
How to Arrange the Kite Backdrop
• Punch a hole on the top of the kite. Pass a golden thread through it.
• The kites are ready to dangle and these make for a special background for Ganesha this Ganesh Chaturthi.
You can also check How to Make Paisley Wall Décor Backdrop for Ganesh Chaturthi and How to Make Neon Madala Backdrop for Ganpati Decoration for other creative but simple homemade Ganpati decoration ideas on this Ganesh Chaturthi.
Fevicryl 3D Cone Outliner Non Sticky Glitter Gold 401, Fevicryl Glass Colours Tomato Red 851, Golden Yellow 852, Brown 855, Pink 856, Orange 860, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, A4 white paper, Wooden beads, A4 sized OHP sheet, Multi-coloured tassel or Embroidery threads, Golden thread, Pencil, single punch, ruler, scissors.