Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
How to Make Paisley Design
• Take a corrugated box and cut out 2 flaps. Make a big paisley on the white paper with a pencil. Trace the same onto the flaps with Carbon paper.
• With a paper cutter, cut out the design within the paisley. Refer to the image
How to Paint the Paisley Design
• Paint the paisley with Pearl Sparkling Colours Emerald Green 908, Turquoise Blue 905, Violet 906, Magenta 915 as shown in the image. Leave it to dry.
How to Cut the Paisley Design
• Cut the paisleys along the outline. Line the design in the paisley with 3D Glitter Gold. Leave it to dry.
How to Decorate Paisley with Fevicryl Colours
• Stick golden colour stones on to the outline of the paisleys with Fabric Glue. Let it dry.
How to Arrange the Created Paisley Backdrop
• Arrange peacock flowers in between the 2 paisleys and here we have a gorgeous backdrop ready in a jiffy. Let your imagination run wild with the design, anything is possible. Do give it a try.
You can also check How to Make Kite Backdrop for Ganpati and How to Make Neon Madala Backdrop for Ganpati Decoration for other creative but simple homemade Ganpati decoration ideas on this Ganesh Chaturthi.
Fevicryl 3D Outliner Glitter Gold 401, Fevicryl Pearl Sparkling Colours Emerald Green 908, Turquoise Blue 905, Violet 906, Magenta 915, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine art Brushes, White paper sheet, Golden Colour Stones, A4, Pencil, Paper cutter, Water Container, Colour Palette, Red Carbon paper, Peacock Feathers