Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take 1 sheet of paper canvas to make the base of the Rakhi.
• Draw 5 circles of 2” radius on it.
• Mark the centre on the circles and draw ½” circle.
• Refer to the image.
• Paint the circles by leaving the centre ½” circle as it is with tri-colours using Fabric Colours Light Green 212, Orange 217 and White 227.
• Let it dry.
• Cut the fringes of the painted circles in radiating manner in the pair of the scissors.
• Arrange and stick the circles one on the other in layers using Fabric Glue. Let it dry and stick properly.
• Enhance the centre of the fringed circles using Blue and Silver Coloured Sequins to depict the Ashok Chakra using Fabric Glue.
• Leave it to dry.
• Take the woolen strands and the orange, white and green coloured glass beads. Pass the thread through the beads and secure the ends with wooden beads neatly.
• Stick the fringed circle in the centre of the bead strand using Fabric Glue. Let it dry.
• Your beautiful Rakhi is ready.
Fevicryl Fabric Colours Light Green 212, Orange 217, White 227, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Brushes, Paper Canvas, Compass, Pencil, Scissors, Colour Palette, Water Container, Glass Beads, Woolen Strands, Wooden Beads, Sequins (Blue and Silver), Paper Canvas