Fevicryl Acrylic Colour Black 02, Teal Blue 68, Sponge, A4 OHP Sheet, A4 White Paper, CD Marker, Paper Cutter, Colour Palette, Water Container
An easy peasy way to decorate the walls is by stencil painting. Use readymade stencils or make them yourself, a pattern always bring a dash of class to your walls.
STEP 1 : Make a design
• We are going to paint the walls on this festival occasion using the stencils.
• Take an A4 white paper; draw a simple ornamental butta design on it.
STEP 2 : Making a stencil using an OHP sheet
• Place an A4 size OHP sheet on the drawing and outline the design with a CD marker.
• Cut the stencil design neatly with paper cutter.
STEP 3 : Painting on the wall with stencil
• Place the stencil design on the wall and sponge dab it using Acrylic Colour Teal Blue 68. (you can use any colour of your choice) Repeat the design at equal distance aesthetically.
• Leave it to dry completely.
STEP 4 : Using a different colour.
• We have also showed the same stencil design using Acrylic Colour Black 02.
• Let it dry.