Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take Mouldit resin base and hardener; mix it thoroughly to make even dough.
• Take the dough; roll it to make the medium thick slab with rolling pin.
• Leave it till semi dry.
• Take two circular lids of the bottle measuring approximately 2” diameter and 1” diameter.
• Take the impression of the lids on the slab and remove the excess clay.
• Pierce the hole for the pendant and earring for further attachments.
• Let the pendant and earring slabs dry completely.
• Draw the traditional flower rangoli pattern of Kerala on the circular pendant and earring slabs.
• Stick the white rangoli powder/ sand on the design with Fabric Glue. Let it dry.
• Paint the design with Acrylic Colours Lemon Yellow 11, Orange 17, White 27 and Coral Red 66.
• Leave it to dry completely.
• Attach the earring and pendant attachments appropriately.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Lemon Yellow 11, Orange 17, White 27, Coral Red 66, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fevicryl Mouldit, Fine Art Brushes, Jewellery Attachment, Gold Chain, Rolling Pin. Paper Cutter, Rangoli Powder/ Sand, Colour Palette, Water Container.