Chanapatnam Parrot Earrings
April 15, 2021
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02, Chrome Yellow 03, Magenta 13, Maroon 14, Orange 17, Pink 18, Sap Green 21, White 27, Flesh Tint 30, Cerulean Blue 32, Sky Blue 63, Salmon Pink 65, Coral Red 66, Greenery 67, Teal Blue 68, Fevicryl Mouldit, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, 12” X 12” Fine Art Canvas Board, Fine Art Brushes, Rolling Pin, A3 White Paper, Ruler, Pencil, Black Carbon Paper, Clay Carving Tools, Paper Cutter, Colour Palette, Water Container
The secret to happiness is Freedom! Here is an art inspiration that depicts just that. Made with Fevicryl Colours and Fevicryl Mouldit isn’t this just lovely!
• We are going to make mixed media canvas with low poly using the Mouldit feathers on the background. • Take an A3 white paper, draw the face of the lady, the feathers, and the background in low poly style. • Take 2 plain canvases 12” x 12” in size.
• Trace the same design on the canvases in continuous manner with black carbon paper.
• We are going to make the feathers with Mouldit. • Take the Mouldit resin base and hardener, mix it thoroughly to make even dough.
• Take the dough, roll it to make the medium thin slab with rolling pin. • Let the slab get semi dry; mark and cut a few feather shapes out of it. • Let it dry completely. • Paint the feathers with acrylic Colour White 27. • Let it dry.
• Stick the feathers on the canvas aesthetically with Fabric Glue. • Let it dry. • Paint the face of the lady, the feathers and the background with Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Black 02, Chrome Yellow 03, Magenta 13, Maroon 14, Orange 17, Pink 18, Sap Green 21, White 27, Flesh Tint 30, Cerulean Blue 32, Sky Blue 63, Salmon Pink 65, Coral Red 66, Greenery 67 and Teal Blue 68. • Let it dry completely. • Make sure that the background of the lady face and the feathers will be in Black and White combination. • Refer to the image.
• Your final canvas will look like this.