Fevicryl Fabric Colour White 227, Fevicryl Acrylic Colour Pearl Metallic Gold 352, Fevicryl 3 D Outliner Pearl Metallic Gold 352, Fine Art Brushes, A3 White Paper, A3 OHP Sheet, CD Marker, Paper Cutter, Sponge, Colour Palette, Water Container, Pencil, Plain (Red) Cotton Cushion Covers.
This festival add a personal touch to your home décor with these hand painted cushion covers.
Link to the design Sheet - https://www.hobbyideas.in/designsheet/view/elephant2
• Take an A4 white paper; draw an elephant with doodle design on it.
• Place an OHP sheet on the design and outline it with CD marker. • Cut the design with paper cutter to make the stencil out of it.
• Take plain red cushion covers. Place the stencil design on it in the centre and sponge dab it with Fabric Colour White 227. Let it dry.
• Paint the second coat randomly with Acrylic Colour Pearl Metallic Gold 352. Leave it to dry completely.
• Paint the border of the cushion covers with Acrylic Colour Pearl Metallic Gold 352. Let it dry.
• Similarly paint another cushion with same colour combination. Let it dry.
• Paint the outline of the doodle design with 3 D Outliner Pearl Metallic Gold 352.
• Leave it to dry.
Sling Bag With Art Nouveau Face Pendant
Dancing Figures On Canvas
Kitchen Wall Décor With Typo
Chanapatna Toy With Mouldit
Bottle With Gold Gilded Roses
Bamboo Glasses With Miniature Painting
Crafting A Memory
Jewellery Box With Lotus Flower