CONTEST CLOSED ON 15TH AUGUST'2021
1. Add a touch of Indian Art to your home decor with Fevicryl and stand a chance to win big prizes
2. Create beautiful Indian Art on a bottle using Fevicryl products
3. Take a picture of your bottle art along with the Fevicryl products used to create the artwork
4. The best creations will stand a chance to win amazing gift vouchers!
5. The last date to submit your creation is 15th August 2021
6. Multiple entries are allowed. Make sure to follow all the above steps correctly
7. The winners will be announced by 20th August 2021
8. The first winner will be awarded vouchers worth Rs. 10,000
9. The second winner will be awarded vouchers worth Rs.7,000
10. The third winner will be awarded vouchers worth Rs. 5,000
11. 3 lucky winners will be chosen and will be awarded vouchers worth Rs. 1000 each
1. Only people residing in India are eligible to participate
2. Bottle beautified by Indian Art will be considered as an eligible entry
3. The contest will run from 1st August 2021 to 15th August 2021. The participants need to submit their entry on the HOBBY IDEAS INDIA website > Indian Art Month Bottle It Up Contest > Upload your creation
4. All entries need to compulsorily have either an image or video which includes Fevicryl products. The bottle art created by you should be visible clearly
5. The entry will not be acknowledged if the participant doesn’t include the same.
6. Only entries uploaded in the #75YearsOfIndianArt contest section along with the Fevicryl Products in the frame submitted on the HOBBY IDEAS INDIA website will be considered valid, i.e. (link of the contest page) –
7. HOBBY IDEAS INDIA follows a strict no-plagiarism policy. Individuals who indulge in ‘lifting’ creations made by other artists & passing it off as their own will not only automatically be disqualified from the #75YearsOfIndianArt, but also be banned from all our social media pages.
8. The winner will be announced by the 20th of August 2021
9. The winner will be selected on the basis of – creative use of the product, design, creativity, idea, neatness and quality of the picture
10. The criteria considered by the Jury for the selection of winners will comprise the use of Indian designs, creativity and neatness of the article submitted (30:40:30).
11. HOBBY IDEAS INDIA shall not be liable or responsible for any comments or remarks made by the public.
12. Participants shall not raise any claim, damages against HOBBY IDEAS INDIA for any loss, if any, that arises out of the aforesaid contest.
13. Any dispute arising out of this contest will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai.
14. The existence of a dispute, if any, does not constitute a claim against HOBBY IDEAS INDIA.
15. Employees and relatives of employees working with HOBBY IDEAS INDIA, the companies working on this contest and/or associated vendors are not eligible to participate in this contest.
16. In all matters relating to this contest, the decision of HOBBY IDEAS INDIA shall be final and binding in all respects.
17. HOBBY IDEAS INDIA reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this contest without any prior notice.
18. HOBBY IDEAS INDIA reserves the right to discontinue the contest without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
19. Participation in the contest is entirely voluntary and it is understood that the participation by the contestants shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
20. The prizes mentioned above shall be non-transferable, non-cashable, non-negotiable and non-extendable.
21. Any additional taxes/fees payable as per Government of India norms would be payable by the participants.
22. Participation in this activity will signify you have done so after having read & accepted all of the above T&Cs.