Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take an A3 white paper; draw a nirvana pose with a mandala design around the figure.
• Trace the same design on the bag with yellow carbon paper.
• Paint the figure in silhouette using Fabric Colour Black 202 by leaving the small sized symbolic chakra circles evenly.
• Let it dry.
• Paint the mandala in shading effect using Fabric Colour Cerulean Blue 232, Acrylic Colour Neon Yellow 011, Green 012, Orange 017 and Pink 018.
• Leave it to dry.
• Paint the symbolic chakra of yogi in small circles on the human body starting from the head to the toe with Fabric Colour Crimson 204, Golden Yellow 209, Violet 225, White 227, Cerulean Blue 232 and Teal Blue 268.
• Leave it to dry completely.
Fevicryl Fabric Colour Black 202, Crimson 204, Golden Yellow 209, Violet 225, White 227, Cerulean Blue 232, Teal Blue 268, Fevicryl Acrylic Colour Neon Yellow 011, Green 012, Orange 017, Pink 018, Fine Art Brushes, Plain Cotton Bag (White), A3 White Paper, Yellow Carbon Paper, Pencil, Colour Palette, Water Container.