Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• We have taken the maple leaf shaped coasters for decoupage.
• Paint the coasters with the base coat of Acrylic Colour White 27.
• Leave it to dry.
• Take the tissue paper prints of vintage roses.
• Take little water and apply it around the bunch of the roses and tear the tissue paper print with hand.
• Stick the rose print neatly on the coaster by removing the air pockets using Fevicryl Modge Podge Gloss.
• Leave it to dry completely.
• Make 4 such coasters.
• Paint the breadth of the coaster with Acrylic Colours Teal Blue 68. Let it dry.
• Apply 2 to 3 coats of Fevicryl Modge Podge Gloss evenly on the coasters to secure the print.
• Leave it to dry thoroughly.
• Paint the running edge of the maple leaf randomly with 3D Cone Outliner Non Sticky Pearl Metallic Gold 352.
• Let it dry.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours White 27, Teal Blue 68, Fevicryl Modge Podge Gloss, Fine Art Brushes, Wooden Coasters, Tissue Paper Prints of Roses, Scissors, Colour Palette, Water Container.