Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take the piece of thin foam sheet.
• Draw a trishul with damaru on it.
• Cut along the outlines of the trishul with damaru neatly. Cut two such shapes with a pair of scissors.
• Take a corrugated box flap measuring approximately 5” x 6” in size and stick the foam sheet cutout motif on it with Fabric Glue.
• Let it dry completely.
• Your block with trishul and damaru is ready for Block printing.
• Take a plain white T-shirt.
• Paint the block print on the chest line of the T-shirt in shading manner using Fabric Colours Black 202, Prussian Blue 219, Turquoise Blue 222, Ultramarine Blue 223, Sky Blue 263 and Teal Blue 268. Apply them on the block and then press it colour side down on the t-shirt.
• Leave it to dry completely.
• Take an A4 paper, draw the Sanskrit word “Adiyogi” (the Adiyogi or the first yogi – the originator of yoga) in suitable size for the T-shirt on it.
• Trace the same on the T-shirt below the Block printing design with yellow carbon paper.
• Paint the word with Fabric Colours Black 202.
• Let it dry.
Fevicryl Fabric Colours Black 202, Prussian Blue 219, Turquoise Blue 222, Ultramarine Blue 223, Sky Blue 263, Teal Blue 268, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Fine Art Brushes, Scissors, Corrugated Box Flap, Foam Sheet, Paper Cutter, Ruler, Colour Palette, Water Container, A4 White Paper, Yellow Carbon Paper, Plain White T-Shirt