Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take an A4 white paper.
• Draw the word “GABBAR” with a hash tag to depict the nick name for the famous cricketer Shikhar Dhawan along with the silhouette of a batsman on it.
• Take a plain white t-shirt and trace the same design on the chest line with a yellow carbon paper.
• Paint the word “GABBAR” and Hashtag in shading effect using Fabric Colours Burnt Sienna 201, Black 202, Chrome Yellow 203 and Crimson 204. Leave it to dry completely.
• Similarly draw the word “Mr. Cool” with gloves and a ball to depict the famous cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
• Trace the same design on the chest line of another t-shirt with yellow carbon paper.
• Paint the word “Mr. Cool” with 3D Outliner Glitter Aquamarine 420, the gloves and the ball using Fabric Colours Black 202, Maroon 214, Prussian Blue 219, White 227 and Cerulean Blue 232.
• Leave it to dry completely.
Fevicryl Fabric Colours Burnt Sienna 201, Black 202, Chrome Yellow 203, Crimson 204, Maroon 214, Prussian Blue 219, White 227, Cerulean Blue 232, Fevicryl 3 D Outliner Glitter Aquamarine 420, Fine Art Brushes, Plain White T-Shirts, A4 White Paper, Yellow Carbon Paper, Pencil, Colour Palette, Water Container.