Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take Mouldit resin base and hardener; mix it thoroughly to make even dough.
• Take the dough and shape it to make the base of the boot. Keep it aside till semi dry.
• Take some dough; roll it to make the thin slab with a rolling pin. Leave it till semi dry.
• Mark and cut the rectangular piece measuring approximately 1 ½” x 4” in size. Roll it to make the cylindrical shape for the zipper end of the boot and stick the ends neatly.
• The base of the boot and the zipper end will look like this. The radius of both should be equal.
• Attach the base and the zipper end of the boot together and merge it neatly to give a finished look.
• Take some dough to make the details like the lace on the boots and the zip on the wall of the boot.
• Give the finishing to the lace and the zip using clay carving tools.
• Leave it to dry.
• Make 2 more sandals with high heels using Mouldit.
• Make sure to create the details in each sandal.
• Refer to the image.
• Take one golden flower and stick it on the Stilettos with Fabric Glue.
• Let it dry.
• Paint the sandals in antique gold style using Acrylic Colour Black 02 and Pearl Metallic Gold 352.
• Let it dry.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colour Black 02, Fevicryl Acrylic Colour Pearl Metallic Gold 352, Fevicryl Mouldit, Fevicryl Fabric Glue and Fine Art Brushes, Clay Carving Tools, Rolling Pin, Ornamental Flower (Golden), Paper Cutter, Colour Palette, Water Container.