Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Black 02, Chrome Yellow 03, White 27, Fine Art Brushes, Pencil, White Imperial Thin Paper, Black Carbon Paper, Colour Palette, Water Container.
Want to make a statement wall? Here it is! A cool pop art to match your vibrant personality made with Fevicryl Acrylic Colours.
STEP 1 : Draw the design
• We are going to paint the simple pop art style on the wall.
• Take thin GSM white imperial paper; draw the design with the parallel broad lines, the legs along with the shoes in relaxing position on it. (we have take this pose in vertical style, you can paint it in horizontal manner also)
• Refer to the image.
• First draw the broad lines on the wall and then trace the design of the legs on it with carbon paper.
STEP 2 : Paint the design
• Start painting the broad lines with Acrylic Colours Black 02 by leaving the white broad lines as the basic colour of the wall.
• Let it dry.
STEP 3 : Add finishing touches
• Paint the shoes with Acrylic Colours Black 02, Chrome Yellow 03 and White 27.
• Leave it to dry.