Decoupage is such a cool craft technique. You can transform almost anything using Modge Podge like this lamp shade in a jiffy. Check out the method to use Fevicryl Modge Podge with this step-by-step decoupage tutorial. This DIY
is fun and can turn your plain lampshade into an elegant looking lampshade beautifying your home space.
If you love making decoupage art décor then you must definitely check out some of our unique decoupage DIY art like If you love creating decoupage DIYs then you must definitely check out these lovely DIYs like Decoupage Box With A Stone Turtle And A Pendant
, How to Decoupage Shoes with Cartoon Print
, Decoupage Art on Glass Bottles
, Handcrafted Decoupage Jewelry Box
and many more at Hobby Ideas!
You can check out the art & craft products offered by us in the Catalogue
section of the page. This DIY is mainly made using Fevicryl 3D Outliner Colours
, Fevicryl Modge Podge, Fine art brushes, plain lampshade, tissues etc.
how to do it yourself
STEP 1:- Choosing the Lamp Shade
• Take a plain lampshade for decoupage.
STEP 2:- Choosing the decoupage paper.
• Take an ornamental print tissue paper.
• We have taken black and white ornament print tissue paper.
STEP 3:- Sticking the paper on the lampshade
• Mark and cut the printed tissue paper according to the periphery of the lampshade
• Make sure to take 1 (ply) layer of the printed tissue paper.
• Stick the tissue paper carefully using Modge Podge and by removing air bubbles. Let it dry.
• Refer to the image.
STEP 4:- Securing the paper
• Apply 2 to 3 coats on the printed tissue paper to secure it.
• Leave it to dry completely.
STEP 5:- Enhancing the design
• Enhance the ornamental design on the tissue with 3D Cone Outliner Non Sticky Pearl Metallic Gold 352.
• Leave it to dry.
you will need
Fevicryl 3D Cone Outliner Non Sticky Pearl Metallic Gold 352, Fevicryl Modge Podge, Fine Art Brushes, Plain Lampshade, Tissue Decoupage Papers, Scissors.