Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
• Take some white cement in a plastic bowl; add little amount of water in it to make batter consistency mixture.
• Take another bowl, apply little oil inside the bowl.
• Pour the cement mixture into the greased bowl.
• Take a lid of a recycled bottle in the size of the tealite which is also greased with little oil. Embed it in the center of cement bowl.
• Let it dry completely.
• Remove the cement bowl from plastic bowl and the bottle cap too.
• Refer to the image.
• Make two such moulds.
• Paint the bowl with the base coat of Acrylic Colour Chrome Yellow 03.
• Let it dry.
• Paint the moulds to depict the pumpkin in shading manner using Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Chrome Yellow 03 and Golden Yellow 09.
• Leave it to dry.
• Our pumpkin Tea- lite holders are ready!
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Burnt Sienna 01, Chrome Yellow 03, Golden Yellow 09, Fine Art Brushes, White Cement, Plastic Bowls, Oil, Tealite, Plastic Lid of a Bottle, Colour Palette, Water Container.