Learn to create fun stuff at home, assorted by craft categories and more.Upload Your Own Creations
By Hobby Ideas
• Take Mouldit resin base and hardener; mix it thoroughly to make even dough.
• Take the dough ball; roll it to make the medium thin slab using rolling pin. Let it get semi dry.
• Cut the circle measuring 3” diameter from the slab.
• Draw the radiating spirals starting from the centre towards the outer circumference of the circular slab.
• Cut along the spiral lines neatly with paper cutter
• Take a newspaper and make a self-standing cone shape out of it.
• Place the spiral slab on the newspaper cone for support and to give it an effect of X’mas tree. Let it dry completely.
• Refer to the image.
• Take the spiral shaped X’mas tree, paint it with the base coat of Acrylic colour White 27. Let it dry.
• Paint the second coat of Acrylic colour Neon Green 012.
• Leave it to dry completely.
• Enhance the spiral edges of the tree by sticking the orange coloured ornamental stones using Fabric Glue.
• Let it dry.
• Take some clay to make the tiny candy canes, ornaments, star and the sweets out of it. Let it get semi dry.
• Pierce holes on the top of the ornaments, candy canes and the sweets and insert a ring into each one of them.
• Leave it to dry.
• Paint the candy canes with Acrylic Colours Crimson 04 and White 27.
• Paint the sweets with 3 D Cone Outliner Non Sticky Orange 705 and Acrylic Colour White 27. Let it dry.
• Paint the ornaments by sticking the glitter powder using Fabric Glue. Let it dry.
• Similarly Paint the star by sticking the glitter powder using fabric glue. Let it dry.
• Take the printed paper and 3 mm quilling strip to make tiny gift boxes out of it using Fabric Glue for sticking.
• Dangle all the decorative elements on the tree aesthetically using silver thread.
• Stick the star on the top side of the tree.
• Refer to the image.
Fevicryl Acrylic Colours Crimson 04, White 27, Neon Green 012, Fevicryl 3 D Cone Outliner Non Sticky Orange 705, Fevicryl Mouldit, Fevicryl Fabric Glue, Rolling Pin, Paper Cutter, News Paper, Flower Print A4 Paper, Scissors, Flower Making Metal Wire, Clay Carving Tools, Golden Glitter Powder, Ornamental Stones (Small Sized Orange Coloured), Threads, Colour Palette, Water Container